Angels Touch Home Care LLC is proud to employ Occupational Therapists who can visit clients at home and provide them with comprehensive rehabilitative support. Occupational Therapists are trained to help patients from all age groups to enhance the skills required to complete their daily living tasks. This type of therapy can also benefit individuals with disabilities which can prevent them from independently completing their tasks.
To improve the client’s occupational skills, our therapists will make use of the following approaches:
- Sensation Restoration Treatment
- Skills Restoration Exercises
- Fitting and Education on Prosthetics
- Upper Extremity Strength Restoration
- Traumatic Brain Injury Treatment
- Body Mechanics Treatment
- Proposing Home Modifications to Improve Safety
- Fatigue Management in Overcoming Disability
- Restoration of Muscle Control
- And more
If you could use the help of our occupational therapists, please call us at 240-997-9534. We are here to serve you to the best of our ability. Thank you for your trust in our team.