You can count on our Medical Social Workers at Angels Touch Home Care LLC to help you with rehabilitation planning, family counseling, and patient education about what to expect after being diagnosed with a debilitating illness. Medical Social Workers can work hand in hand with your family to help you cope with the various health crises you face.
Our Medical Social Workers may cover the following services:
- Case Management
- Development or Revision of Care Plan
- Providing Guidance on Healthcare Policy
- Bereavement Support or Grief Counseling
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Nursing Home Placement Assistance (if necessary)
- Facilitating Advance Directives (Living Will or Power of Attorney)
We serve clients and families who live within the vicinity of Rockville, Maryland. Give us a call at 240-997-9534 for a more detailed discussion of what our Medical Social Workers can do for you and your family.